- Size per dose
- 10.0 One service
- What do you take it for?
- Recovery and muscle growth
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in water, milk or isotonic drink
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before going to bed
Night recovery to keep your muscles growing at night
As is well known, the muscles do not grow solely in the gym. If you want to get a great musculature, rest is paramount. The best way to feed your muscles during these long periods of rest that occur at night, is with Amino Chill. Your body needs to rest obviously, but it also needs to be nurtured in order to regenerate and grow. The Big brand has made it again thanks to the exclusive combination of extract of melissa, passionflower, hops, melatonin and tryptophan, with which your body will reach the optimum state of relaxation and rest in that phase in which they act:
- The best combination of Kyowa amino acids. Kyowa is a research-based laboratory focused especially on the production of amino acids, being the world leader in the supply of amino acids and fermented products wholesale.
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid GABA that stimulates muscle growth as it releases growth hormone.
- Exclusive combination of ZMA.
- PepForm, which are the new leucine peptides of Glanbia, which have been formulated for a more efficient delivery of nutrients to contribute to protein synthesis and increase muscle growth. The new PepForm contain high levels of leucine-enriched peptides derived from whey isolate protein
Facts of Amino Chill
- Can be taken both hot and cold.
- Contains glutamine and BCAAs
- Formula enriched with melatonin and vitamin C
- Easy dissolution
Amino Chill guarantees a recovery and muscular and physical nutrition like you had experienced never before.
Recommended use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving of 10 g dissolved in 150-200 ml of water. Take 30 minutes before falling asleep, with empty stomach.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: publicación de preguntas / comentarios. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Ejercicio de derechos e información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad