BCAA 2:1:1 - 240 caps
28,35 € tax incl.
Anabolic Effect: repair and build
Capsule / s with a glass of water
A distributed service
Once a day
Before and/or after training
Gain muscle mass
Estimated reception 10/26/2016
BCAA (2:1:1), of Victory
The branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are three essential amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, which, since the body cannot synthesize them it is essential to provide them through diet.
Its importance in the processes of muscle recovery is very high because they stimulate protein synthesis after training. Numerous studies have shown a greater anabolic effect and greater effectiveness of the BCAAs in proportion 2:1:1 (Leucine: isoleucina:valina), so it Victory It has formulated this product by combining these three amino acids following this proportion to provide you maximum of BCAAs per dose with the greatest possible effectiveness.
Main functions of BCAA
- Muscle recovery. Branched-chain amino acids have an essential role in muscle regeneration processes, stimulates protein synthesis after training and prevent muscle catabolism.
- Power. The BCAAs act as energy substrates during exercise.
- Control of fatigue. The increase of the coefficient \"tryptophan free\/BCAAs\" is causing an increase in brain serotonin levels, which have a direct effect on the central nervous system, which causes the appearance of fatigue and decreases performance.
Supplementation with BCAA of Victory before the training will allow delay fatigue and energy support complementary to deposits of muscle glycogen. It also stimulates the preservation of lean mass.
Supplementation with BCAA of Victory After the training is essential to promote muscle regeneration processes and optimal recovery.
The intensity of your workouts should be compensated with a proper diet, and BCAA of Victory complete your training in order to maintain the pace day after day and achieve the best results!
Directions: Take two capsules before and two after the training.
|Serving size: 4 capsules||per serving|
|Ingredients: Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, gelatin, and vitamin B6.|
No customer questions for the moment.Ask a question
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!