BCAA 1000 - 300 cápsulas
33,99 € tax incl.
- CUPON-10 -3,40 € = ¡30,59 €!
- CUPON-15 -5,10 € = ¡28,89 €!
Estimated reception 05/27/2017
Essential branched chain amino acids
The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) are an important group of essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The BCAA's are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, because our body can’t manufacture them. Their only source is our daily food or food supplementation.
On the other hand, they account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins. Vitamins B5, B6 and B12 are also included in our formula. These vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism and along with vitamin B12, to the normal functioning of the immune system.
How to take BCAA 1000?
- Take 1 serving before training. You can take an extra dose after training or at any other time like before sleep.
|Serving size: 2 capsules||per serving|
Ingredients: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Cyanocobalamin, Carrier (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Gelatin (capsules).
Other users have combined this product with
- L-Carnitine + Chromium - 500ml
- Easy Max Oatmeal - 1,5 Kg
- Carni Pump 3000 - 20 Bottles
- Training bottle - 2200 ml
- 100% Whey Gold Standard 5 Lb (2,3Kg)
- Tribulus 90 - 90 capsules (90% saponins)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine - 90 capsules
- WaxyMaize - 2 kg (Amylopectin)
- Scitec Pillbox
- Creatine DNA - 216 gr
Serving Size: 2
Servings per container: 150
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!