Asparagus (Shatavari) - 60 capsules
6,33 € tax incl.
Estimated reception 04/24/2017
Shatavari: The female tonicIn Sanskrit, Shatavari (Asparagus/Asparagus racemosus) means ‘she who possesses a hundred husbands,’ implying its ability to help support fertility and vitality. It regulates hormonal secretion and acts as a galactogogue in nursing women.
Researchers at the Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences, the University of Pune, India, also found Shatavari to be supportive of normal lymphocyte levels and immune system function. They also noted its long use in traditional Ayurveda to support normal digestive function.
Shatavari has enjoyed a rich and varied history of use through the centuries. Shatavari tubers were once candied and eaten as a sweetmeat. Nursing mothers ate Shatavari because it supported the normal production of breast milk. In some cultures, people drink the fresh juice of the root mixed with honey. It is also used topically in medical oils for its soothing and cooling properties.
- It is used in India as the most popular herb among women
- Supports the normal function of the female reproductive system
- Promotes normal hormone utilization and normal levels of hormones in the blood
- Supports normal function of the immune and digestive system
- Considered as a "tonic herb" soothing and refreshing in traditional healthcare
Mode of use: Take 2 tablets daily before meals.
|Serving size: 2 capsules||amount per serving|
|Standardized organic Shatavari (root) extract (Asparagus racemosus) |
(25% saponins shatavarinas 125mg, 5%, 25 mg)
Organic Shatavari powder (root)
(2% saponin, 6mg)
Organic Shatavari powder (stem)
Other users have combined this product with
- Triphala - 60 capsules
- PB2 - 453g (Peanut Butter)
- Calcium and Magnesium - 120 capsules
- Biotin 5000 mcg - 100 Vcap®
- Nutchoc MaxProtein - 450 g
- Cystone - 100 tablets
- Collagene with Magnesium - 450 tablets
- Maca Andean 700mg - 60 caps
- Karela - 60 cápsulas
- Astute Shaker 700ml
Serving Size: 2
Servings per container: 30
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!