Brewer's Yeast - 280 tablets
8,20 € tax incl.
- Minimal Price
will be shipped in 4-7 days
Brewer's Yeast Ana Maria Lajusticia: Fights Fatigue, Strengthens Health
Brewer's Yeast Ana Maria Lajusticia is an excellent nutritional supplement that supplies yeast to strengthen health.
Brewer's yeast is the most complete source of B group vitamins
It increases energy. It strengthens the immune system. It supports health of bones, teeth and nails. It promotes the growth of strong and healthy hair. It regenerates the skin.
It regulates cholesterol. It fights constipation. It regulates the functions of the thyroid gland. It improves health.
Brewer's Yeast Ana Maria Lajusticia is a dietary supplement based on brewer's yeast, rich in B group vitamins
Vitamins B provide energy, support immune system health, strengthen hair, bones and teeth.
This ingredient provides unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin, helps balance cholesterol and benefits diet without adding sugar and with very low level in sodium, so it is recommended for diabetics and hypertensives.
Thanks to its vitamins B, biotin and zinc acts as an activator of metabolism for cell regeneration and maintenance of tissues and skin.
Brewer's yeast helps transform fats, proteins and carbohydrates into energy, it is indicated for chronic fatigue syndrome and to combat fatigue. It regulates the functions of the thyroid gland, regenerates the intestinal flora and provides other multiples health benefits.
Facts of Brewer's Yeast Ana Maria Lajusticia
- Increases energy
- Indicated for chronic fatigue and tiredness
- Strengthens the immune system
- Supports health of bones, teeth and nails
- Promotes the growth of hair strong and healthy
- Regenerates the skin
- Regulates cholesterol
- Fights constipation
- Regulates the functions of the thyroid gland
- Improves health
Brewer's Yeast Ana Maria Lajusticia is an excellent nutritional supplement that supplies brewer's yeast to strengthen health.
Ana María Lajusticia has a degree in chemical sciences, she is graduated from the University of Madrid and is also a nutritionist who has conducted studies on animal food and agriculture, and has published numerous books on health and nutrition.
Based on her extensive experience and theoretical knowledge on nutritional issues, this expert has written one of the most successful book in the sector: "The balanced diet in modern life", which was followed by other works, some of which have been translated into several languages.
Recommended use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 to 8 tablets a day, distributed in the main meals.
Other users have combined this product with
- Multi-Vitamins - 120 caps
- Biotin 5000 mcg - 100 cap
- Easy Max Oatmeal - 1,5 Kg
- Maca - 100 capsules
- Omega 3 - 1000 mg - 100 Softgels
- Daa d-aspartic acid + zinc - 90 caps
- Pro Crunch Bar - 35g
- Omega 369 - 200 softgels
- Arginine, Ornithine & Lysine - 100 caps
- Chewable Vitamin C - 150 tablets
Reviews Brewer's Yeast - 280 tablets
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!