Aloe Vera 5000 mg - 100 softgels
Digestive Health with a Powerful Natural Extract
Aloe Vera by Now Foods contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera by Now Foods is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component.
Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of Aloe Vera by Now Foods to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera by Now Foods has been shown to support a healthy digestive system.
Properties of Aloe Vera
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process
- Helps to wound healing
If you want to have a healthy stomach or protect your skin, do not stop taking Aloe Vera by Now Foods
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 softgels 2 to 3 times daily, on an empty stomach.
|Supplement facts per serving|
|Serving size: 3 softgels
Servings per container: 33
|amount per serving|
Aloe Vera Extract (200:1 Concentrated)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established.
|Other ingredients: Rice bran oil, Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, water), beeswax and silica.
Contains no: Sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Other users have combined this product with
- Oatmeal - 1.5 kg
- Calcium and Magnesium Citrate - 90 Tablets
- CoQ10 100 mg - 60 capsules
- Cooked Chicken - 270g
- L-Carnitine 3000 - 20 Vials
- Super BCAA 4:1:1 - 200 Tabs
- Super Fat Burner - 60 capsules
- Folic Acid 800 mcg - 250 tablets
- GHA (Arginine and Ornithine) - 100 capsules
Reviews Aloe Vera 5000mg - 100 softgels
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!