Arginine - 100g
Precursors of nitric oxide It stimulates the release of growth hormone Improves immune functions It increases muscle mass Arginine is considered a semi-esencial amino acid, which means that the body normally produces, but in small quantities and for this reason it is necessary its supplementation.
12,99 € tax incl.
AllMax Nutrition arginine
- Precursors of nitric oxide
- It stimulates the release of growth hormone
- Improves immune functions
- It increases muscle mass
Arginine is considered a semi-esencial amino acid, which means that the body normally produces, but in small quantities and for this reason it is necessary its supplementation. Food such as peanuts or almonds sources are natural sources of Arginine, but for athletic purposes is insufficient and arginine supplementation is necessary to achieve the best results.
|Serving size: 5 g||per serving|
Reviews Arginine - 100g
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!