L- Glutamine is a nonessential amino acid that can be synthesized in the body from other amino acids such as valine, isoleucine or glutamic acid, however is considered a "conditioned essential amino acid" or semi-essential since in some conditions (stress, trauma, infection, intense training, etc.) its consumption exceeds its synthesis: organism demands such amount of glutamine that this is unable to synthesize it in sufficient quantities; it is the most abundant amino acid in both, plasma and skeletal muscle; is more than 60% of the total free amino acids to a intramuscular level, besides of being the precursor of the synthesis of other amino acids, proteins, nucleotides and many other biological molecules.
Glutamine is an amino acid important for athletic performance to act as recovery and anti-catabolic of muscle mass after intense physical training or even on sleep states for the following reasons:
- It can be used as an energy source.
- It neutralizes the muscle acidity generated during prolonged exercise.
- It prevents fatigue.
- It contributes to muscle glycogen recovery after training because it is a precursor of glucose.
- In addition to its muscle anabolic capacity is capable of increasing the synthesis of growth hormone.
On the other hand, glutamine, is capable of improving immune functions due to its ability to serve as energy source for the cells of the immune system and cells of the intestinal mucosa. In clinic is used to speed healing of digestive ulcers, digestive tract, prevent muscle loss, nutritional support in oncology and immunodeficiencies. Glutamine also serves as a precursor of antioxidant enzyme glutathione.
Finally, it can improve brain function such as mental alertness, mood and memory. When the amino acid glutamine crosses the blood brain barrier becomes glutamic acid which is fundamental to increase levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) whose role as a neurotransmitter is to stimulate specific receptors of the central nervous system.
Glutamine has also been shown to improve the rehydration enhancing the absorption of water and electrolytes. It also strengthens the immune system and vitality, increases strength and muscular endurance, and prolongs congestion and muscle pumps.
- Promotes protein synthesis.
- Prevents loss of muscle mass.
- Prevents fatigue.
- Improves immune function.
- Stimulates the production of GABA.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 g of product 2 times a day: one half hour before training and other before bedtime.
Other users have combined this product with
- Pure Isolat - 2kg
- Pure BCAA R4:1:1 - 100caps
- TR-90 + ZMA - 90 caps
- Biosterol - 36 caps
- Scitec AAKG - 100 capsules
- Vitamin K2-MK7 100mcg - 60 capsules
- Alpha lipoic acid 300mg - 60 tablets
- Omega 369 - 200 softgels
- Fat Burner Theory - 90 Capsules
- BCAAs Reload 12:1:1 - 600g
Serving Size: 3
Servings per container: 167
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!