Rumalaya Forte - 60 tablets
- What do you take it for? Joint Health
How is it taken? Capsule / s with a glass of water
Size per dose One service
How many times? Twice a day
When should it be taken? Capsule / s with meals
Usos Joint Health
Buy now Rumalaya Forte - 60 tablets
Relief of pain caused by arthritis and joint pain.
Rumalaya Forte is natural 100% and secure 100%, without side effects.
Rumalaya forte is a potent and safe phytopharmaceutical formulation that relieves joint and bone aches associated with various orthopedic ailments. Its natural ingredients possess potent anti-inflammatory properties that alleviate pain. As an immunomodulator, Rumalaya modulates both the humoral and cell-mediated immune response to aches. Rumalaya Forte reduces degeneration of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), inhibits master cytokines and prevents cartilage damage.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Cervical and lumbar spondylosis
- Traumatic inflammatory conditions like fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis, myositis and sciatica
- Frozen should
Rumalaya Forte formula includes:
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)
- Guggul (Commiphora wightii)
- Java galangal (Alpinia galanga)
- Regaliz (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Tinospora (cordifolia Tinospora)
Mode of use: Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily, preferably with meals.
|Serving size: 1 tablet||amount per serving|
|Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)|
Guggul (Commiphora wightii)
Java Galangal (Alpinia galanga)
Regaliz (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
Tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia)