Buy now Resveratrol Plus - 30 capsules
Availability date: 09/22/2014
3: 1 Revejunecedor resveratrol: antioxidant + anti-envejcimiento + helps the cardiovascular system)
Resveratrol is a polyphenol that is naturally found in the skin of red grapes, certain berries and other plants.
Scientific studies have shown that resveratrol supports the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Besides resveratrol, especially when combined with other polyphenols, is known for its effects anti-aging, as well as for its ability to support a response inflammatory healthy.
This product other than resveratrol contains Acai, mangosteen, granada, goji, and other fruits that work synergistically and will bring you many more benefits.
Properties of Resveratrol
- Potent antioxidant
- Factor anti-aging (by activating sirtuins, which are proteins in genes of aging).
- Anti-cancer (their best effects were confirmed in the liver and colon.)
- Prevents the development of Alzheimer's disease.
- Increases longevity.
- Avoid obesity-related diseases.
- It inhibits the stages of growth of cancer cells.
- It inhibits platelet aggregation.
- Protects the heart due to its antithrombotic properties.
- It helps in the control of atherosclerosis, arthritis and cardiovascular disease.
- Combat the effect of the cholesterol from our diet.
- It has an action degreasing of the organism.
- It stabilizes the production of estrogen.
- Improves the physical capacity of individuals who eat a diet enriched with this substance.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule a day.
|Serving size: 1 capsule||per serving|
Resveratrol Polygonn cuspidatum
Other ingredients: dicalcium, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, glycerin, magnesium estarato phosphate.
- What do you take it for?
- Antioxidant and antiaging
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- Size per dose
- One capsule
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- With meal/ s
No customer comments for the moment.