Leucine - 100 tablets
- What do you take it for? Energy, stamina and fatigue is delayed
How is it taken? Swallow with water
Size per dose From one to four capsules
How many times? Twice a day
When should it be taken? Before and/or after training
Usos Performance increase
Buy now Leucine - 100 tablets
The leucine is one of the amino acids codified by the genetic code, being therefore one of the components of proteins of the alive beings. It is one of the 20 amino acids that the cells of the human body use to synthesize proteins, nevertheless the body does not produce it in a natural way.
It is memeber of the branced chain, with the isoleucine and valine, and it is found abundantly in meats and legumes (soybean and kidney bean), with an average concentration of 1 g./100 g. and 3 g./100 g., respectively.
- It increases the synthesis of proteins
- It works as important energy source during the training
- It improves the resistance
- It reduces the muscular fatigue
Directions: Take 1 to 4 doses (1-4 x 4 capsules) preferably before and after the training and between meals.
L-Leucine 2000 mgs