Buy now Glutamine + BCAA Complex - 1000g
The glutamine is one of the 20 natural amino acids that constitute the proteins of the organism. It is a nonessential amino acid, normally synthesized by the majority of the cells. The proteins of the diet contribute 5 to 10 g/day of glutamine.
Functions that the glutamine makes
- It is a precursor of the protein synthesis.
- It participates in the nitrogen transport between organs and tissues, in the transamination and homeostasis of amino acids. It gives and accepts nitrogens.
- It is a nitrogen source for synthesis of purinic and pirimidinic bases, nucleotides and amino sugars.
- It is involved in the active cellular replication.
- It is a carbon source for neoglucogenesys and the cycle of Krebs in some cells like the enterocites.
- It prevents the muscular protein catabolism.
- It is involved in the osmotic regulation of the state of cellular hydration; when the cell dehydrates there is tendency to the catabolism, when the cell is well hydrated diminishes the catabolism; they are intracellular signals, related to the glutamine mainly.
- It is the main metabolic fuel, by carbon and nitrogen, of all the cells with fast proliferation: intestinal mucose, immunological system and healing.
- It has recently been discovered that it can help to prevent the secondary insulinic resistance to stress.
Vit.O.Best works with one of the best marks of glutamine of the market (Ajinomoto). With the glutamine of the Vit.O.Best mark, you will be able to increase your capacity of recovery after an intense training, besides reinforcing the immunological system. In addition it contains BCAA added to increase the performance.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 20 g. right after the training. The days of training take 10 g. at night g before sleeping on an empty stomach.
|Serving size: 10,5 g||per serving|
- What do you take it for?
- Anabolic-anticatabolic effect
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in liquid and mix
- Size per dose
- One service
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- After training and / or before bedtime